Other areas of Lincolnshire accounted for only 10% of all Lincolnshire migration to New England between 1620 and 1641 and totaled 26individuals. The 1630 sailing of the Winthrop Fleet with 21 individuals. Wrawby, Louth, and Elsham comprised over 50% of other Lincolnshire with a total of 14 immigrants: Wrawby- 6, Louth- 5 and Elsham-3.
MIGRATION BY LOCATION
OTHER LINCOLNSHIRE IMMIGRANTS
- Great Migration (Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2019) https://www.americanancestors.org/DB496/i/13260/526/235845194
- Anderson, Robert Charles. The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, Boston: The New England Historical Genealogical Society, 2015.
- Anderson, Robert Charles. The Winthrop Fleet, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012.
- Banks, Charles Edward. The Winthrop Fleet of 1630., Houghton Mifflin Company, 1930.
- Moore, Susan Hardman. Abandoning America, Boydell & Brewer, 2016.