- IMMIGRANT PROFILES
- IN LITERATURE
COTTON’S BOSTONS is a collaborative aspirational work in progress that:
- promotes public awareness the 400th Anniversary of Boston in 2030.
- explores the life of John Cotton and his descendants.
- compares 17th-century Boston, England and Boston, New-England.
- details Lincolnshire immigrants to New-England from 1620 to 1640.
- sheds light on the pivotal role Boston, England played in founding the Massachusetts Bay Company.
COTTON’S BOSTONS welcomes content contributions from others regarding 17thcentury England, the Massachusetts Bay Company and migrants from Boston, Lincolnshire and its surrounding villages.
Inquiries, content contributions, oversights, corrections, and additions can best be submitted through this CONTACT LINK.
For the purposes of the MIGRATION menu, the items shown below will be discussed over time. As each item is added, it will be posted in the BLOG section of the HOMEPAGE and subscribers will be notified of the addition. For now, those items listed below will be included and items show in bold highlight have been completed. Please comment on this page to discuss any additions or corrections to the list.