The two historic Bostons began commemorating the ties that bind them in 1849 when the Borough of Boston presented the City of Boston, Massachusetts with a box of Boston Borough Seals.
Other ties established in the 19th Century were:
- 1849 six seals from old Boston was presented to the City of Boston, MA.
- 1857 restoration of the Cotton Chapel in the St. Botolph Church.
- 1879 gift of a Tracery Window to Boston, USA from Boston, UK.
- 1880 gift of Boston Borough Coat of Arms to St. Botolph Club in Boston, USA.
Corrections, changes, additions, and edits are more than welcome to each item under this menu.